Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Mini Vacation to the St. Regis

Last Wednesday through Friday, Brett and I had the privilege to stay at the St. Regis in Monarch Beach.  Brett's work (Avery Dennison) every year does a charity event with the City of Hope.  I have been wanting to go to this  for two years, and now that we are married, I finally had the opportunity.  While Brett was at meetings with suppliers and eating fancy feasts, I chilled at this 5 Star/5 Diamond resort.  I worked out, laid by the pool, went for some walks, hung out in the room, and went to find places to eat (like Cafe Rio).  It felt good to just relax (something I'm not too good at) and not worry about my stresses.

My view from the pool

On the last night, I was lucky to go to the dinner with Brett where they have the big raffle with some great prizes.  Brett and I came out big winners when we won two airline tickets to anywhere in the U.S., Caribbean, Canada, Mexico, and Central America.  Let's just say that Brett and I are definitely thinking about where we want to go after we go to London in a few weeks.  This was a great mini vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment