Friday, February 22, 2013

Lately

It seems like the month of February is just flying by and as usual Brett and I have been very busy.

Brett is in his last semester for his Masters and will be finished at the end of March.  Between that, work, and serving as Scout Master/2nd Counselor in the Young Men's at church, he is one busy guy. But, I will say that Brett does make time to play Batman on the Playstation 3. ;)

I have been pretty busy as well with both of my jobs.  For my Thorpe job (Industrial Furnaces), I have been working on a new trade show booth for the company.  I have put in a lot of work into organizing input of design, graphics, etc from the boss and then presenting that information to Skyline Exhibits who was creating our booth.  Yesterday I saw the finished product and the booth was very striking and it looked great.  The best part was John Allen ( the boss) was really happy with it.   To me that is all that mattered. (When I have a picture, I'll upload).

With dance, when it gets to the end of January, the hours start to increase.  Some kids move around to a new level or are just coming to dance for their first time which results into them needing privates.  I like to recommend privates because I am able to have more one on one time with the child to catch them up on information they have missed the last few months.  I also have been busy for the Peter Pan Ballet that our ballet department is doing for the recital this summer.  Right now I am in the stages of meeting with the other teachers, choreographing my dances, figuring out which kids are doing the recital, and helping with costumes that I have been chosen to be creative with.  Plus, I am also learning dances too.  There's a lot, but I really enjoy it.

I wish we had more exciting news, but we don't.  I just wanted to update on what's been going on at The Campbell's. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment