Thursday, April 18, 2013

Back from the Cruise

Brett and I came home on Monday after a wonderful 10 day cruise to the Panama Canal.  We had a great time and loved spending our anniversary this way.  This has been our third cruise with Princess Cruise since we were married two years ago. We seriously love them!  The service is exceptional, the food is great, and they have one of the best itineraries in the world.
I love vacations and I am really grateful to have a husband who shares the same goal as me to see the world.  This may sound cheesy, but I really think that seeing the world makes me feel more accomplished and well rounded.  I love learning the history and seeing how people live in their environments.  It makes me appreciate what I have in America.  I also find it a great opportunity to share with others what I believe is true, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  It's so wonderful to travel!
I know a lot of people probably wonder how we afford to travel so much.  It's simple, we save the money and we have the time to do it.  We don't have any children yet and until we do, we are traveling as much as we can.  But, I think even when the kids do come, we will still make the time. :)

Anyway, just wanted to give an update and let you know that some more posts will be coming your way about our fantastic trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment