Monday, August 26, 2013

Baby Shower

When Brett and I found out we were moving, I wanted to have a baby shower with my family and friends.  I wanted to have one last celebration with them before I left and moved on to my new life. Yes, I will make new friends, but it won't be like the ones I have here in California.
Becca and Denise were so kind to help get this baby shower ready and we had a wonderful turn out.  I was truly touched and so grateful to have people I love at this shower.  It meant the world to me!

Here are some pictures...
Denise's backyard all ready to go


The Michelle's

My cousin Amanda made this cute Lakers Diaper Cake


Friends from Church

Family and friends from Dance

Luisa

Careesa and Nana

Brenda and Tonya

Laura and Michelle



Playing games




This was for Brett since he served his LDS mission in Barcelona, Spain

I loved the dinosaur slippers!



My sister made burp cloths and a blanket with her new serger

 
The group shot


The dance crew

Becca
(I look like a giant with my wedges)

 
Amanda and Aunt Debi

Denise



No comments:

Post a Comment