Sunday, July 6, 2014

27th Birthday and Epcot

I had the brilliant idea to combine my birthday present and Mother's Day present into going on a mini family vacation to Epcot at Walt Disney World.  Orlando is only a 4 hour drive from Savannah, so Brett and I thought that was pretty durable with our cute babe.  

May 3rd was wonderful! We had a fabulous time and Luke did fantastic.  It may have rained the whole time, but I was happy about that instead of the dreaded humidity that will be upon us soon.  Luke was dry and cozy with a cover that I bought for the stroller.  I think strollers have come a long ways since I was a baby.  Anyway, Brett and I ate our way through Epcot which was wonderful, went on the rides, and watched Luke flirt with all the women.

That wonderful husband of mine

Luke's first ride- Spaceship Earth


Such a good baby




I love these little feet

I can't believe that I am 27, but I know this year will be great especially with this cute little family of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment