Monday, May 23, 2011

Exciting news...The Grand Mediterranean Vacation

So when Brett and I were on our Honeymoon, we met an older couple from Lakewood who not only paid for our meal in Cabo, but they also told us "if we ever had the chance, to go on the Grand Mediterranean Cruise, to do it."  The cruise sounded amazing and Brett and I loved the thought of it.  Obviously when we got back, I began doing my homework and would fantasize at work about doing this cruise and perhaps the food.  I was also receiving a lot of emails from Princess about deals on the different cruises.
About ten days ago, I saw an email about 2 for 1 savings on cruises to Europe...AND, they had the Grand Mediterranean for $795/person!!! Now, that is a great deal!  I immediately told Brett and at that moment, we both knew that we were going to make it happen especially after a lovely tax return. 
On Friday night, I booked the cruise and I am so excited to tell you that we will be going on a 12 day trip!

We will be going to:
Venice, Italy
Athens, Greece
Kusadasi, Turkey
Istanbul, Turkey
Mykonos, Greece
Naples/Capri, Italy
Rome, Italy
Florence/Pisa, Italy
Monte Carlo, Monaco
Barcelona, Spain

Brett is especially excited about the Barcelona part! :)

Bon Voyage!


No comments:

Post a Comment