Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Quick Update of the Wedding, Honeymoon, and Recent Events

Quick Update because I seriously will not have time to get caught up on stories for the last 5 weeks.

April 1- Received my Endowment in the St. George Temple.  That night there was an open house reception at my parents.  It was such a beautiful day and I had a great time.

April 8- The Big Wedding Day!  My day could have not gone more perfect then the most important day of our lives.  Brett and I were married in the San Diego Temple for Time and Eternity.  The sealing was such a beautiful ceremony.  We were surrounded by family and friends.  Took lots and lots of pictures.  And had a fantastic reception at Brett's parents with our Bonaparte Crepes providing spectacular crepes.  Brett and I stayed the night at the Ritz Carlton and were upgraded to a suite.  The perks of being married! :)

April 9- April 16- Brett and I began our Honeymoon on Princess Cruise.  We were on the Sapphire Princess and were doing the Mexican Riveria destinations.  We stopped in Puerto Vallarta and Cabo San Lucas.  We worked out every day and ate the best food.  Let's say, Brett and I didn't want to leave and come back to reality.

April 17- Organizing the condo is overwhelming for both of us (in fact, we are still kind of organizing)

May 3-  I celebrated my 24th birthday.  Brett is a fantastic husband!  He bought me flowers and cooked me stuff salmon for dinner.  He also bought me a couple of gifts and then took me to Baskin Robbins for dessert.  I heart him.

May 7- We went to Phoenix, Arizona to attend a viewing/burial for Brett's dad's cousin.  She was 49 and died of inflammatory breast cancer.  We gathered with many of the Campbell family members and had a nice get together.

Ok, I feel like I'm caught up now.  Hopefully we will be able to post pictures from our wedding and honeymoon soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment