Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Outlining London

One exciting thing about traveling is the fact that before, you get to outline everything you want to see and do. Brett and I are big believers to try and fit in as much as we can because who knows when we will have this chance again.  The last few nights Brett and I have been having sessions of planning our days in London.  So far we have a few of the big things booked.  Trust me though, we have plenty more to do.  

Here is what we have so far...

Jack the Ripper walk at night

We are seeing the Wizard of Oz for our Anniversary with my favorite actor Michael Crawford

Yeah, I know!  You have to see Phantom in London...it all started there!

This opens for the first time when we get there so why not?!  Brett and I both love Harry Potter!

The next couple of pictures are of an all day tour that we are doing which includes Stonehenge, Bath, Cottswald, and Stratford Upon Avon.

Bath

Stonehenge

Stratford Upon Avon (Shakespeare)

As you can see, we are going all out, but it is so worth it!  I'm working on everything that you need tickets for.  My next purchase will be Kensington Palace.  I love Princess Diana and love to see palace gardens.  I am also working towards Hampton Court Palace.  This is famous for Henry VIII and all his wives.  They have a maze there with the gardens.

If you can't tell, I'm really excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment