Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Honda Pilot

On February 7th, Brett and I found a great deal on a 2013 Honda Pilot that only had 20,400 miles on it.  Pretty much brand new with a great price, we definitely could not pass this up.  Plus, earlier in the week, my Ford 500 was beginning to make some really interesting sounds.  It was essentially on it's last legs and was not worth the money for all the repairs.  We were able to trade in our 500 and then buy the Honda Pilot.  I am super happy with my car and this is exactly what I wanted.  We had been talking about a bigger car since we found out we were having Luke back in 2013, but it just wasn't right.  The Pilot sits 8 and has a third row option, so  I it will last a long time as our family grows.

Goodbye Ford 500

Lots of miles besides dying

Brett, Luke, and Jason (our sales guy)

Proud owners of our new Honda Pilot

No comments:

Post a Comment