Thursday, July 14, 2011

My Cute Caterpillars!

My darling girls in my Basic Ballet class on Thursdays
(Katelyn, Emily, Corinne, Paige, Elizabeth, Anushka, Daniella, & Ele)


This last year I have been teaching 7 ballet classes and I love them all, BUT there is one class in particular that has my heart.  These girls are seriously the best class ever at this age that any ballet teacher could ask for.  They were all so well behaved, worked very hard for me, and were so cute at the same time. 
On St. Patrick's Day, I had my green purse and pulled out some cookies for them.  I told them I took them from the Leprechaun and then they told me I was the "Leprechaun Barbie"...I about died!  I thought it was cute and highest compliment I could ever receive from a bunch of kids. 
At the end of July, classes will change for the new dance year.  It's a bittersweet moment because I'm happy for them to move on, but sad because I wish I could keep this group of girls together forever. 

1 comment: