Thursday, April 19, 2012

London Day 2 April 8, 2012 Happy 1st Anniversary

What could be better than celebrating your first anniversary in London?!  For Brett and I, this was seriously one anniversary we would certainly never forget.  And seriously, has it already been a year since Brett and I were married in the San Diego Temple?!  Holy Moly, but time does fly by!
On the morning of our anniversary, Brett and I both woke up at 3:30 a.m. because we were starving and obviously couldn't sleep because it was 7:30 p.m. in the States.  We left the flat around 7 and began our day.

Raining at 4 A.M.

Crossing Abbey Road just like The Beatles

Abbey Studios


Sherlock Holmes




Baker Street and in the background you will see Pizza Express.  We went to one on our last night with the Hart's.  So delicious!

I love donuts and this was the worst one I've ever had

Fanta Limon!

Entrance to the Tube on Bond Street



You can say anything you want except about the Queen

Hyde Park 


We need parks like this in the States

Lamp post reminded me of Peter Pan (I never dress like this)

My stud!

The tube (before the Central Line closed down due to a man under the train)

Queen Victoria

Kensington Palace

Princess Di




King Albert's Chair




I love the red carpet on the walls



King Albert's robes


Princess Di's dresses


These were my favorite

Queen Victoria's dress when she was a child.  The shoes were cute.

Queen Victoria's riding outfit

Me with Queen Victoria



Gourmet Fish and Chips

Yummy to both!

Happy Anniversary to us!  We decided that after is cost 14.85 Pounds per person


Seeing the Wizard of Oz at the Palladium

Really cute musical!


This building is famous, but we could never figure out what it was or why.


Piccadilly Circus aka Time Square of London



As Brett said "this is the shot!"


Covent Garden (always partially opened the three times we attempted to go)


Doner Kabab from a Lebanese place

No comments:

Post a Comment