Thursday, May 17, 2012

And the Next Trip is...

Remember those two airline tickets that Brett and I won back in March?  Well, we have decided to go Belize in August!  I am so excited because a) I love traveling and b) I get to go to Central America and see the Mayan Ruins.  I am also excited because my sister, bro-in-law, niece, and nephew are going with us (still working on my brother).  My sister owns a time share and so we were able to get a great deal to add on a room for the week at the Captain Morgan's Vacation Beach Resort.  There will be lots to do between the beach, ruins, rain forest, etc.  Brett and I feel very fortunate and look forward to another adventure together.  Stay Tuned!

Some of the many Mayan Ruins

Caving and Cave Tubing

I can't wait to snorkel in this water

No comments:

Post a Comment