Tuesday, May 1, 2012

London Day 9 April 15, 2012 The Day We Left London

Brett and I didn't need to be at the airport until 1:45 p.m. so we hung out at the Hart's all morning.  They had church at 9 so we had to say goodbye to them which was really sad.  We are/were so grateful to them for letting us stay at their flat for the week.  We enjoyed seeing and spending time with them.  I think their two girls, Marisa and Natalie are adorable.  They would always act like cats and meow for me.  Before we left for the airport, Brett and I indulged in our throne bread and red pesto.  It was such a treat, and we were sad that we could not take that with us.

Doesn't this look good?

Brett and I left the Hart's at Noon and it took us two hours on the tube to get there.  Our flight back to the States was fantastic.  By the way, I recommend everyone travel Air New Zealand.  They upgraded us to economy sky couch which meant we could turn our seats into a couch and be able to lie down.  It was seriously fantastic, plus you had your own video screen!  After an 11 hour flight and an entire season of Modern Family, Brett and I made it back to L.A.  Brett and I loved London and would go back in a heartbeat.  It was such a great way to spend our first anniversary.  A big thank you to Tim and Tanya and we look forward to seeing you in July.  

No comments:

Post a Comment