Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Belize Day 4 August 14, 2012

After an incredible day with our first excursion, my family was so excited about the rest of excursions. For our excursion on this day, we did a 3 Site Snorkeling off of the island of Caye Caulker.  We saw such incredible sights while snorkeling in the beautiful bath temperature water.  We saw manatees that came 2-3 feet close to us, lots of neat fishes, and swam with sting rays in Sting Ray City.  After snorkeling, we enjoyed a nice lunch on the island of Caye Caulker and explored the little city.


Manatees!
So cute and curious!

Coral Reef



Sting Rays




I don't know how I swam with these Nurse Sharks


Brett found a Conch Shell

My family is going to blackmail me forever because I was a spider monkey on Brett. 




Our guide Abbie










Caye Caulker






Justing (TJ) and Abbie


The one main road


Props to Gordon for getting the bikini lady on the bike


Jaden drinking his fanta



Sad day that my nephew is officially taller than me





















1 comment:

  1. I think I would have wet myself snorkeling that close to manatees! You're a brave woman!

    ReplyDelete