Friday, September 14, 2012

Sparky's 1st Birthday

Happy 1st Birthday, Sparky!

This past Wednesday, Sept. 12, Sparky, my beautiful Blue Point Siamese, turned one!  It seems like I just brought him home, but that was almost a year ago. Where did the time go?! All I can say is Brett and I love Sparky a lot.  He is the best cat ever and we have really cherished the memories with him so far.  He is a lover and big time "mama's boy."

Here's some facts about Sparky and why we love him.

-Beautiful eyes
-Very gentle
-Loves playing with straws (specifically In 'N Out) and Q-tips.
-Still loves stealing my make-up brushes.
-Goes ape crazy over salmon
-Uses the trash can to get on the fridge door and then proceeds to the top of the fridge
-sits on your shoulder (loves to be high)
-chases demons
-lays like a sphinx or poses majestically
-plays fetch with his paint roller
-follows me around like a dog
-loves his little brother Chip.

The list could go on, but I think these are his finest qualities and why we love him!
Happy Birthday Sparky!

4-5 weeks old

He loved to snuggle


Tucking him in after he had his shots

One of my favorite pictures ever!

Loves Chip


No comments:

Post a Comment