Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Jingle Bell Rock/Gangnam Style

Last Saturday night Brett and I had our Church Christmas Party and I was once again in charge of a song and dance routine for the young men and young women.  I was lucky again to have Luisa Rueckert help me with the singing portion while I came up with the choreography.  We used Jingle Bell Rock and cut into the chorus of Gangnam Style.  I loved what we came up with with kids who are not dancers.

Check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvmRVOZxBLA&feature=youtu.be

Both Luisa and I were proud of our accomplishment because all we wanted was the youth to have fun.

And guess what?!

They did, Yes!

I received a lot of compliments from parents and other adults that this was the best number of the night which I'm glad the audience enjoyed it.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment