Friday, December 21, 2012

Why does December have to be crazy?

December has been one busy month and Christmas is still a few days away.  Somehow, I have been terrible at taking pictures of the events, but here are a few
.
When Christmas comes around, Brett breaks out these wolf slippers which always make me laugh hysterically.

Here's our 2012 Pretty Christmas Tree 
(been a Jungle gym for the Sparky and Chip)

Chip helping me wrap

Sparky needed a turn too

I had some sort of flu/stomach virus during the most important week of events.
Luckily, I had these two Siamese look cuddling with me.

December 15-  The Holiday Showcase for Momentum Dance and Performing Arts.  I had kids perform and I was also in two numbers. It was a good time!

December 16-  Brett and I had our 2nd Annual Ugly Christmas Sweater Party.  It was a fun time with lots of close friends and a few family members.  Too bad I didn't take any pictures!

Since Brett doesn't have his annual pass anymore, I always go with my friend Laura.  While Brett was at YM's and basketball, we went and had a nice Disney date.

I bought this toy last night because these two cats hate feathers!


No comments:

Post a Comment