Monday, December 3, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Disclaimer: I didn't take any pictures with my family and I don't get how that happened!

Brett and I went to St. George for Thanksgiving at my parent's house.  We left Tuesday afternoon with two baby kitties.  Now these kitties were not mine, but Brett and I were the deliverers to my nephew Jaden and Brett's uncle Troy.  I was so excited to give my nephew a Siamese cat as his Christmas present.  Let me just say that both kitties LoKey and Buttercup were a hit with my family! :)

Thanksgiving was special this year because all my siblings were actually there. We haven't all been together since Brett and I were married about 20 months ago.

The highlight was seeing Skyfall!  My family and I are big James Bond Fans and it is tradition to always see the Bond at Thanksgiving time.  I loved the movie for three reasons...
1) The original Aston Martin from Goldfinger
2)  It was filmed in Europe!  Seeing Istanbul and London and saying I know exactly where they are was thrilling.  I also loved the Scotland part of the movie.
3) Because it is James Bond!

Brett and I left really early Sunday morning and made it back with no problems and no traffic.

Thanksgiving is such a great way to kick off the holidays!


1 comment:

  1. Hey thats fun you were in St. George!! If you are ever up this way (Orem) we should do lunch or something sometime and catch up!!

    ReplyDelete