Saturday, March 23, 2013

New Obsession-Nekter Juice Bar

I've been making my own green smoothies the last year and I absolutely love them.  I know that I always feel good, feel more energized, and am actually getting the nutrients that I may not be always getting. 

Well, there is a place called Nekter Juice Bar that is starting to become big here in SoCal and they just opened a new location in Brea.  Nekter Juice Bar is all about cleansing and detoxing your body the right way with your daily fruits and vegetable.   They have juices, smoothies, and the Acai Bowls which are so delicious!

Check out their website :http://www.nekterjuicebar.com/

My favorite: Tropical Cooler
(kale, spinach, pineapple, banana, coconut butter, and coconut water)


Let's just say that I am obsessed with this place!


No comments:

Post a Comment