Monday, March 4, 2013

Samba

Early last week I found a really good Groupon deal for Brazilian BBQ.  Brett and I always talk about Brazilian BBQ  and how much we both have not had that type of food in a long time.  Usually these types of places are really expensive.  If you don't know how Brazilian BBQ works, then let me explain.  It's where you go to the salad bar, sit down at a table, and then a bunch of guys come around with different meats, fish, grilled pineapple, etc. and cut it off onto your plate.  It's really tasty and a good experience. 

Well, this Groupon deal was $59 (originally $128) to feed 4 people and I could not pass up the opportunity of buying it.  Such  a good deal!!!!  The place was called Samba and was located in Redondo Beach.  So, I thought it would be a great get together with Jordan and Becca.

We decided to use the deal last Friday night and it was an enjoyable evening of food, Samba dancing, and our always delightful conversations! :)

Becca took this picture on her phone, but I am sad I don't have one of her and Jordan!

The "Samba" Girls

This is a great picture!  Haha!

Plantains and Ice Cream! 
(Love plantains)


No comments:

Post a Comment