Wednesday, July 24, 2013

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I was a child/teen, I always thought my first baby would be a girl.  When Brett and I married, I always had the feeling that our first baby would be a boy.  Even when I found out I was pregnant, I knew the baby was going to be a boy.  I even took the Chinese gender test online that told me I was having a boy! Haha!

Anyway, Baby Campbell is a BOY!!  Brett and I are thrilled and so excited about this little guy.  The baby has really long legs which definitely must be from the Campbell side. ;)  I'm sure Brett is dreaming of a little basketball player which I have no objections with.

The baby was being very shy about showing his little parts, but finally we were able to see that he was definitely a boy.  He kept putting his hands over his face which was cute.  I also cracked up because he was using the placenta as a pillow.  I think he is one happy baby inside who likes to relax and stretch out those legs.

Definitely a boy! :)


It may be hard to see, but his long legs are along the top




Hands over his face


This is my favorite 3D picture!

P.S. Can you believe that I am officially 4 months today?!  Wowza!

No comments:

Post a Comment