Friday, July 12, 2013

Peter Pan Ballet

The very last weekend of June was the big annual dance recital that my studio does every year.  This year we had 5 shows (4 last year) that included the Peter Pan Ballet.  The shows went great and were very smooth.  I was proud of my kids and all their hard work.  This year for the ballet, I choreographed four different dances.  I had the Clouds, the Stars, the Crocodiles, and the Fireflies.  I was again recruited this year to perform for my strengths and professionalism.  So I performed in all five shows as an Indian and Lead Mermaid and also did a couple other dances in the variety show.  Obviously, I was more tired than usual, but I was proud of myself for performing at 3 months!

Here are a few live shots that I snapped from the website...

And if you are looking for a baby bump, it's not there :)

 Indian Dance
Left splits


Mermaids


This is one of my cute crocodiles, Lucy!  Love her!

My dear friend and co-worker Kaitlin and I performed our duet that we did for the gala back in March choreographed by Michelle Hamilton

Monk Dance


Give Me Just A Reason (Trio) also choreographed by Michelle Hamilton
















1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures! That would have been fun to see all those dances!

    ReplyDelete