Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Back for a Short Visit

On Thursday night September 12th, I drove down to John Wayne Airport and picked up Brett!  It was so wonderful to see him after three weeks of him in Georgia and me in California.  It felt nice to talk to him in person instead of the phone.  I told him I was going to be selfish and keep him to myself for those short two days.

I thought Brett looked skinnier.  
That's what happens when you live in a hotel with only a fridge.

Sparky was sooo happy to have Brett home.

Of course when Sunday came and I had to take Brett back to the airport, it was super depressing.  Luckily, this time I had a date of when he was coming back and when I was finally moving.

And for the record, I honestly don't know how people can do long distance relationships.  I seriously think they suck especially when you are married.  Props to those who have survived longer than three weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment