Wednesday, September 25, 2013

25 Weeks and Maternity Pants

25 weeks and Chip photo bombing my selfie

I am still really enjoying this pregnancy.  

My only complaint is a little discomfort in my mid-back, but otherwise, I have really loved being pregnant.  

The baby moves all the time which is cool.  I have felt him move since week 14, but lately, he has been going crazy in there.  I don't know what's going on, but he's having a great time.

I don't really have any cravings. In fact, I have to force myself to feel hungry. It's weird because I had a crazy appetite before I was prego.

My stomach has been getting bigger and I don't know how it can get any bigger but it does. This has also resulted in me finally buying maternity pants.  I went to Destination Maternity and they had a great deal on skinnies.

I missed my appointment for September since our new insurance may or may not have covered us and I didn't feel like paying out of pocket with all the expenses going on right now.  I wasn't too thrilled, but I can wait until I get to Savannah.  I am confident that the baby is doing great.

No comments:

Post a Comment