Thursday, February 12, 2015

Christmas, New Year's, and Luke's 1st Birthday Party!

 We flew home to California for the Christmas break.  It was wonderful to be with the Campbell and Carpenter side again.  We had a lot of fun of eating at our favorite restaurants, seeing family and friends, Christmas, Disneyland, and celebrating Luke's 1st birthday a couple of weeks early.  

Luke's selfie

Plane selfie

I love this picture of Luke looking out the plane window.
I always wonder what's going on in that mind of his.

Campbell Family 2014

Getting balloons ready for the party


Mustache and Dinosaur Theme

Eating a snap pea with Cha Cha Dave

Costco does it again!  I love you Costco!

I love this family photo to celebrate our little guy
Dec. 21, 2014

Very cautious, but he loved the cake













The night before we went to Disneyland, Luke did not want to sleep. 
Hello, 5 A.M!

I'm a stink, but am cute

We went to Disneyland two days after the measles outbreak (we didn't know at the time).  I believe the Lord was looking out for us because Luke did not catch anything and was two weeks away from getting his MMR shot!

All smiles and then he fell asleep on Peter Pan

That's the Abominable Snowman!

Enjoyed the first 5 minutes of the Jungle Cruise and then fell asleep again

We were laughing because Luke could not stay up for any ride.
Slept through the Haunted Mansion

I love my Daddy!



Reflection



Minnie

Careesa and Winston



Christmas Eve




Winston made me miss my kitties

Cute little Brett

Wookie slippers

Roxy and Max

No comments:

Post a Comment