Thursday, January 22, 2015

Luke at 11 Months

11 Months on December 3, 2014


One more month to go! I'm in denial! Luke has learned a new word. "uh-oh" and says it when he drops anything. Becoming more confident in walking along the furniture. I'm enjoying every second of him still being -1!


Luke loves touching the ornaments on the Christmas tree. I'm still convinced this kid is going to be an engineer with a lot of personality.  He observes and is very curious and particular about every detail with an object.

Yay for pots and pans.

Luke fell asleep on me one morning and it was wonderful!

Cheese!

I did a comparison and I see some similarities between us!

Sparky is not sure about Luke getting into everything.

Aww, Sparky and Chip

Luke's pants fall off all the time especially in the crib.

Always in the pantry while I cook

Crosses his feet while eats and sleeps.
I find it adorable!

This made me laugh!  
Sparky is trying out Luke's new car while we put it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment