Thursday, January 22, 2015

Grandma Wilson

Emma Louis Ripke Wilson
November 9, 1930- November 8, 2014

On November 8, 2014, my Grandma Wilson passed away the day before her 84th birthday.  Brett, Luke and I were on our way to Jacksonville when we received the call that she had passed away. I was deeply saddened by this news, but I am always grateful for the knowledge that families are eternal.  I am so glad that I had a chance to see her in July when Luke and I went out to California. She had not been doing well the last 10 years and had suffered from a couple of strokes and a heart attack.  I am glad that she is not suffering anymore and is in a better place. 
I love you, Grandma!

The first time Luke met his Great Grandma Wilson in April 2014

The last time we would see Grandma, July 2, 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment