Thursday, January 22, 2015

Thanksgiving 2014

Brett and I hosted Thanksgiving at our house this year.  I would have loved to have been at my parent's in St. G, but that didn't work out this year.  Luckily, my brother Dave came for the whole week and then my sister, Elise and her mom came for a few days.  It was nice to have company!

Come on ladies, please marry my brother! 
He'll wear the diaper bag and put the shark in his back pocket!

Fort Sumtner in Charleston
"The first shots of the Civil War started here"


haha, Luke's hair

Luke, Dave, and Brett
(it was cold and windy)





Apparently, I dressed for the occasion.


The Old American Flag

Luke and Dave

Sweet sleeping babe

Happy Thanksgiving Day!
Refuses to smile on cue these days


The Thanksgiving feast that I prepared- 9 dishes

Elise and her turkey leg

Dave loves rolls



Luke didn't know what to do


We tried the Pirate House in Savannah

Chip in a basket



No comments:

Post a Comment