Thursday, January 22, 2015

Luke at 10 Months

10 Months on November 3, 2014


In two months I will have a one year old!  What?!  He looks like a toddler in this picture!

If I said Luke was a busy boy last month, then that was an understatement! I chase after Luke all day because he gets into everything.  I'm actually okay if he doesn't walk for awhile.  Luke does walk along the couch very cautiously though, so he is working on it.  We caught him saying "wow" as his first word. Babbles a lot and carries on conversations with himself.  Still extremely loving and has becomes even more needy for his mama.


Another mess, don't worry Mom!


We are starting to see the cats tolerate Luke just a little more.

I really enjoyed his bedhead hair this particular morning.

Who needs wipes?

I walked in to put Luke down for his nap and found Sparky keeping the bed warm.


I still love his cute long baby feet

Loves to help me vacuum


No comments:

Post a Comment