Monday, October 28, 2013

Gulfstream Family Day

On Oct. 12th, Gulfstream, had their annual family day.  Family day is a big deal because it's the one time you can come to see and tour how these private G650's are made.  They also provide unlimited food, drinks, and games.  It's seriously the neatest things I have ever seen a company do for their employees and families.

Brett and I went when they opened at 10 and immediately went on the tour.  I couldn't take any pictures, but I was seriously impressed with what I saw.  I'm glad these people who create and build planes are smart because everything is so precise, technical, and just amazing.



We enjoyed some southern barbecue after the tour and then enjoyed walking around and seeing all the popcorn, pretzels, sugar cookies, cupcakes, and every other dessert you could think of.  This family day was such a nice welcome for us West Coast people! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment