Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Little Discoveries

 A couple of weeks ago, I went to down town Savannah to see my new hospital.  I had to take a three hour glucose test which was no fun for me.  On the plus side, I went to the perinatal unit and had a ultrasound.  It was nice to see my little guy again.  Brett was with me and so after the hospital, we ate lunch and went on a little adventure in Savannah.
The beautiful oak trees with the Spanish Moss.
Isn't it charming?

Two Smart Cookies
We had a cookie from here at family day and really liked this place, so we found it.

So cute!

Here he is at 28 weeks!  
Look at those lips!

The next day, Brett and I went to Bluffton, South Carolina which is about a half hour away from Savannah. We had to hit up The Cottage, which has become one of our favorite restaurants here in the South.  The Apple Pecan French Toast is their signature breakfast dish.  I have had a lot of French Toast and this has definitely been my favorite!  

(I had a picture of the French Toast, but it won't load. Sad!)



We plan to bring anyone who visits us to this cute place, so be prepared!



No comments:

Post a Comment