Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Quick Stop in Atlanta

On our way back from Helen, I wanted to stop in Atlanta.  Atlanta is about 4 hours from Savannah, so I thought this was a perfect opportunity to make a quick stop.  Plus, it helped break up the drive for me.

Welcome to Atlanta!

I love the skyline


We went to visit the World of Coca Cola


Brett loves anything mentioned about Spain

The vault with the secrets of the formula

The best part is the tasting center

I don't really drink soda, but I do love cherry coke. 
I had to have a sip!



Apparently, if you can find these three original paintings, Coca Cola will buy them from you.
Brett has made it a mission to find these so we can retire early.

We had a nice lunch after the museum and then went on our way back to Savannah.  Like I said, it was a nice little break! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment