Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day 10 Monday August 16,2011- Another Day at Sea

Having another day at sea was actually quite refreshing.  After having four straight days of adventure, we were able to have a little break especially since the next three days in Italy were going to be tough and long.  Brett and I spent our relaxing day going to Zumba, lounging around the ship, and eating that fantastic five star dinner.  We watched a sunset where on one side you could see Sicily and on the other, the boot of Italy.  There were even fireworks going off which made us feel like they were just for the Ruby Princess.  Brett and I finished off our night watching a "Movie Under the Stars." (The ship has a big screen where every night they played a movie.)  We watched Source Code and they even provided us with blankets and popcorn while laying on lounge chairs.  To me I thought it was romantic with my husband!












Movies Under the Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment