Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day 9 August 14, 2011- Mykonos, Greece

Mykonos is how I thought Greece should look like.  Mykonos was so pretty with the white buildings and blue dome tops.  This city had its charm just like Venice.  Brett and I got off the ship and made our way to an outdoor cafe along the Mediterranean.  It was fun and romantic while we ate a gyro and baklava.  After our feast, Brett and I decided to join the family who were swimming in the Mediterranean.  I'll tell you, I was able to cross another item off my bucket list with a swim in the Mediterranean.  The water was a perfect temperature and a little saltier compared to the Pacific.  We walked around the city through the neat little streets.  Eventually we made our way to the famous windmills.  From there we could see the Ruby Princess and Little Venice.  Brett and I definitely loved Mykonos!
Isn't that beautiful?











Outdoor cafe

Yes, we swam in that beautiful Mediterranean!

Octupi






Little Venice


The Windmills





No comments:

Post a Comment