Wednesday, May 1, 2013

April 13, 2013 Panama Canal Cruise; Day 9 Grand Cayman

Day 8 was a Sea Day which was a nice little break to just relax, Zumba, swim, eat, and more working out.  And that is what Brett and I did all day. :)

The next morning, the Island Princess had arrived at Grand Cayman and we had the whole day there.

Taking the tender to shore



Rainbow




Brett and I saw this lady often on the ship, and we thought she was quite ridiculous, comical, and annoying.  No fashion sense especially when it came to the beach.  I don't understand why you would wear Ugg Boots when it's 85 degrees F on an island in the Caribbean?!  
Maybe you can figure out what type of person I may be talking about...

Brett and I did a half day excursion to the famous 7 Mile Beach.  This was the best beach I have ever been to in my life.  The sand felt like velvet between my toes and the water was beautiful.  This was definitely heaven to me!  Brett and I went swimming, snorkeling at a nearby reef, and even went on the banana boat with three other guys that were over 65.  We had so much fun and enjoyed the three hours at that beach.  

7 Mile Beach

Isn't it beautiful?




After our excursion, we walked around the capital, George Town, and went looking for black coral earrings.  We eventually found some, but it was nice to be exploring in this cute little town.  We really liked Grand Cayman and would go back again.















No comments:

Post a Comment