Thursday, May 30, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend

This year for the Memorial Day weekend, Brett and I decided to go to St. George to spend time with my family.  I also thought it may be a good to get away from home before the chaos of full cast rehearsals and the 5 performances that will consume my entire month of June.  Brett and I arrived late at my parents Wednesday night and left early Monday morning, so we thought it was a great mini vaca.  We were also thrilled that my brother, sister, bro-in-law, niece, and nephew could all make it as well. We had a great time playing games, eating, seeing a lot of movies (movies are cheap in Utah compared to Cali), and just spending quality time with one another.

Unfortunately, I was lame and did not take any pictures of my family and what we did.  However, I did get a picture of my Baskin Robbins Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Shake.  I wasn't feeling well that day and that was the one thing that got me through the day.  I can always count on my Carpenter side to go to Baskin Robbins every night. :)

Delicious unhealthy calories!

No comments:

Post a Comment