Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Birthday Weekend

On Friday, I turned 26. 
Am I really 26 because I still feel like I should be 18-20?
I'm getting closer to 30 and I don't look it (good thing).
Weird...

Anyway, I had a great birthday on May 3rd.  The night before, my Dad took me to the Angels game.  We had a great time even though the Angels lost.  After all, there are pretty terrible this year, but it was more about bonding with my Dad.


On my birthday day, I really had a great day!  I was spoiled with donuts for breakfast and received many wonderful presents from my loved ones.  I won't get into my presents, but there are a couple I am really excited about.

Later that night, my parents, my brother, Brett, and I all went to dinner at the Wrap 'N Roll Kabab House in Brea.  It's an Indian Fusion restaurant that is really good and now my whole family loves it.

After dinner, we came back to our place and enjoyed my delicious ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins.  Every year I have to have one.  So good and a great way to end a birthday! :)



  


No comments:

Post a Comment